Our programs are designed to compliment Allied Health appointments. We work closely with each participants Allied Health team to support the goals and strategies worked on during their sessions.
We see it as this.... Allied Health sessions are the theoretical, and Phoenix Community Project are the practical.
We provide a safe environment for kids, young people and young adults to practice their skills learnt, learn about life and explore who they are.. all whilst making mates who 'just get it'.
This all depends on the program you are interested in.
Core Supports is the most flexible in your plan. Generally, we access the funding there for Hubs, Respite, Camps and Holidays, and School Holiday Hangout.
For some of these programs, we can also access funding within Capacity Building under Improved Daily Living, Increased Social and Community Participation.
For employment related programs, we generally access Capacity Building funding in Finding and Keeping a Job, however at the moment we can also access Core Supports for this as well.
For our Life Skills workshops, we generally access Capacity Building funding under Increased Social and Community Participation.
In addition to the support costs, we also charge:
- Kilometres for activity based transport. This is currently $1.00 per kilometre, however this is divided up between participants based on how many in each vehicle. E.G. if km adds up to 12km and there were 3 participants in the car, each participant would be charged 4km each.
- Capital costs (if it is an internal activity)
- Activity cost each week (generally just for the external activities). These range from $20-$50, however we will let you know the rough costs of each activity before booking in. We try to keep this price as low as possible
If there is anything else, we will discuss it with you before you sign a Services Agreement.
Fantastic! Welcome to the Phoenix Family!
Our intake process is as follows:
1. Call us, email us or contact us through this website
2. One of our friendly staff will reach out to you
3. You and your young person will come in for a Pre-Engagement visit to see if we are a good fit for you and to complete some paperwork
4. We will create a service agreement for the term
5. You get started!
Life gets busy, and sometimes booking an appointment or service gets missed.
We HIGHLY recommend booking in for the term and 'opting out' of the ones you don't want to do (either at the time of the service agreement, or no later than 48 hours before the booking).
All activities are pre-organised before the start of the term, so you will know what the activities are!
This saves you time and hassle as bookings close 1 week before service delivery.
Life happens, we completely understand!
As per NDIS arrangements, every participant has 4 days until the booked service to cancel free of charge. Anything within this 4 days is subject to 100% cancellation fees.
This is purely to cover the costs of already rostered on staff, the ratios that have already been organised, and the activities that have already been booked.
In the spirit of reconciliation we acknowledge the dharawal people and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past, present and emerging and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 PHOENIX COMMUNITY PROJECT INC - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Press the button below to book your tickets now!
All monies raised goes straight to helping raise awareness of dating apps and domestic violence, especially for individuals with a disability.